Misfiring badly & 00518 00524 errors Golf with corrado 2.9 engine

My car has a long list of problems.. i can live with a couple but now it gives me 80miles per TANK.. i used to get around 220.. somewhere along the line the full is just going..

Firstly it is a 96 golf but has had an engine conversion to a 2.9 corrado. it has been bored out to a "3.1" so i was told when i bought it but i have no idea.. the power an torque when i bought it about a year ago was amazing.. but now it is slowing dieing and i want to restore it..

ALWAYS HAD THIS PROBLEM: When starting the car every morning i need to push and hold the accelerator down for about 1 min otherwise it will stall.. the car idles high, around 1200.. i was told by someone last week that it is due to poor remapping.. but i have no idea

NEW PROBLEM: it is misfiring badly.. i have NO POWER.. i have changed the coil pack, leads, spark plugs but no luck.. i put it on the computer and it comes up with

00518 (throttle position sensor) and

00524 (knock sensor 1) though

i have just yesterday changed the

throttle body,

throttle position sensor

both knock sensors,

thermostat,

air flow meter,

temperature (2pin & 4 pin)..

but it is still the same.. i have run out of ideas.. one person said it was my cat so i de-catted the car which was the stupidest thing i have done.. i know that this could cause more fuel consumption but not the way this car is going

i want the power back..

can someone plz help me..

thanks in advance