Dont block it off.

The valve is broken on mine. Went to VW and its £106 for it cos you got to buy the pipe and some other parts aswel.

Was thinking about using a catch tank. Ive got a temp one on now and its a little it of oil in it. That normal? got a bit of back pressure aswel, that normal?

Just had this poblem on mine, I put a crank case breather filter from Halfords on the outlet pipe but I dont remember seeing that wire in there, dont think thats normal. Might be an idea to take off the main intake pipe mate as mine had spewed oily gunk into it and also into the throttle body, they both needed a good clean up.

Just had this poblem on mine' date=' I put a crank case breather filter from Halfords on the outlet pipe but I dont remember seeing that wire in there, dont think thats normal. Might be an idea to take off the main intake pipe mate as mine had spewed oily gunk into it and also into the throttle body, they both needed a good clean up.

[/quote']

Doing that this weekend when I service it, I noticed a leek on the rocker cover gasket on cyl 6 corner so thats getting changed as well.

• 2 weeks later...

i have had a look at mine and mine has somthing like a smal k&n filter on it%7Boption%7D

Yeah, thats a crank case breather filter, stops the oil returning to the inlet mani.

I bought one the other day, just trying to figure out what to use to block inlet pipe with.