my mk2 jetta vr6 project...

After postings the last photo's a few mins ago I got bord and itchy fingers and got the car back out and let lose on the spray cans lol First of all I finally sprayed the cover red with the car. There done the bottom of the grill. And got some clear indcators and put them on to clean up the front of the car. On the hex caps thing, your right about them break the wheels up which was what i was thinking so thanks for helping me make my mind up lol

Here's some more pics from my productive day lol

1280264686_11705_FT370070_1_.jpg

1280264686_11705_FT370070_2_.jpg

1280264686_11705_FT370070_3_.jpg

1280264686_11705_FT370070_4_.jpg

lol I bet that took a bit to do. I've got a boffer wheels so when the head comes off i can polish it completely chrome as well as the altenator. I had a look on facebook for your vr but had no luck or is it mixed in with all the photo's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all. Right, after many months and lots of hard work and long nights I've finally finished the beast and taken her for a nice drive through Cheddar Gorge and love it to bits, But now its done I feel lost and need something new to do. My biggest problem is too many convitions joint with a modified car...£3,299 a year is too much for me to pay lol so tomorrow I will be putting my jetta vr6 up for sale or swop. Ideally I would like a bora or 3 dr golf but all swaps considered, or cash for £2,500 so if you're interested please keep your eye open on the for sale section. Also many thanks to anyone who has helped me through the project which I hope to pass on to others.