Bubbling noise when switch the engine off!?

Just recently i've noticed a bubbling noise from the engine. when i switch the engine off, doesn't matter when it's hot or cold i can hear bubbling noises. Open the bonnet and if i put my hand on the top pipe from the matrix to the electric pump and can feel the air bubbling through if that makes sense?

after ten mins when the pump switches off the bubbling noise stops, flick ignition on then off which restarts the pump and the noises start up again.

in the last two years i've replaced both water pumps, thermostat, housing, plastic pipe so don't reckon it's a problem there. it's not overheating the fan is cutting in when it should and the temp gauge stays on 90 all the time. it's not loosing no water. i've ran it up to temp to check theres no air lock and left the cap off over-night, but no diferent.

is it just the warmer weather means the pump is cutting in more often and i've just not heard it before? is this noise just the sound of the pump circulating the coolant?

As above fella, i'm on vr number 4 now and 3 of them did it. Its th le auxilary electric water pump and circulates water for a short period after shut down. Some do, some dont its an odd one as to the reason why really!