should i sell my wheels seperate and stuff?

im putting the BBS splits back on it monday its requided me shelling out for new tyres cus i stupidly took the toyo's off cus they were low on tread....

anyway i want 3800 ish with them on but i have some 15s i could sell them on, asuming there worth 700-800? would the car sell better fro 3grand ish on 15s?

i thought the mint wheels would make it sell...

iv also tried offerin the seats and stubby mirrors out but not had much interest...

I would have thought it would sell better with the splits on mate to be honest cause its more of a complete car. Potential new owner doesnt have to do much to it as it stands which would appeal to a lot of people. I know id prefer to buy it as it is. Would be a shame to sell bits seperately. Good luck Mike

i think iv made a mistake...

should have sold the wheels seperae.. i just spent 140 putting tyres back on them thinking id get more interest and iv had zero interest at price 3650... with id sold them bare and sold the car alot less...

might put them up for sale, aswell as bumpers and tailgate and possibly leather

all on part exchange basis

I don't think the wheels will fly off the shelf if you sold seperately and if you sell the parts part ex for original replacements you won't make a lot and will end up with a car worth a lot less.

I'd stick with it, maybe drop the price a bit but be patient or if you're on a hurry work out the price of individual parts and consider breaking it