Help! Car wont start. Video with sound inside.

Fellow members. I am needing a little help or a nudge in the right direction. I have a MK4 Jetta and have recently done some maintenance work on it which includes a new radiator, battery and spark plugs. The car ran perfectly except for a leaking radiator, which is the reason that was replaced. I figured while I might as well do some gerneral maintenace as well which is why the plugs and battery were replaced. All sensors have be checked and rechecked. All spark plug wires are seated properly and there are very strong grounds to the battery. After getting it all back together the car wont start. It will turn over but it just wont take the final plunge to idle. I have included a link for a video so you can hear what exactly is going on. Ignore the high skweel at the end of the video, the electric fan is slowly going and it makes that noise on occassion. Any ideas what this could be? Thanks in advance for all of your help. Here is the link.

First and foremost it is best to backtrack a little. I'm guessing it ran fine before any work done on it and you've ensured your leads are connected in the right firing order. Next really would be to test for a spark and remove the spark plug to check it is getting fuel. I'm not sure what kind of fitment you have but is it possible it is immobilised / alarmed after the battery removal?

Bungy. Fuel is not an issue I can smell it on the new plugs when I remove them. I only replaced one plug at a time and so there was never more than one spark plug wire off of the coil pack at once, and it went back to the same location as it came from. I dont think the car is immobilized because when you put the key in the ignition and turn it on, you do get the little yellow light that is a car with a key on it for a second and then it goes off. This thing has me stumped.

The reason I decided to change the plugs was when I got the car home I took them out and noticed that they were pretty warn and the previous owner had 3 different spark plugs out of the 6. I replaced with a pair of NGK, but nothing still. I think there maybe some sort of ignition problem that I cant pin point at this moment. I am going to test the spark plug wires with an ohm meter and see if there is anything there. I would also like to test the ignition coil the same way but I am not sure how to do that. If anyone can point me in the direction for that that would be most helpful. Other than that I have no idea what could be wrong with it, and I really dont want to tow it to the dealer.

Have you checked your fuses? E-box on top of the battery especially. Connector to the coilpack for corrosion or damaged pins. All the plugs are gapped correctly? Get the fault code read, it should give you your answer, as you have zero spark. Good luck dude.

I wanted to give everyone an update because you guys have been so helpful. I finally got the car scanned with one of those generic scanners and after several hours of research I came to the conclusion that the part giving me a problem was the engine speed sensor, otherwise known as the crank sensor. I replaced it and the car fired right up. I do have some other codes now but they all seem to be related to a "short to ground" whatever that means. I want take this time to thank each and everyone of you who have thrown ideas my way. I really appreciate the help. Thank you.