my cars lost it power now!! help me!!!

well the next meet will be towards the end of next month' date=' but depending on who comes it may be held in Colchester.... all bar one car met at Colchester and headed down there... so we were thinkin if its the same people again we might as well stay in Colchester and save the hassle... I will start a new thread soon and we will see... :) :)

[/quote']

lol didnt realise that! happy to come to colchester :-) used to work there would be trip down memory lane

haha, yeah the meeting point is about 5 mins from Jim, but a good location for 90% of the people that turned up last time! lol.

I will go with the majority though.. if we get enough coming from further then may do it at the half way house.... will have to see how it goes, ill keep you updated. :)

oooo looks like il have 2 then lol! hopefully there someone down my area who goin aswell

depends where in Kent you are and what day it is but ill be travelling up from Gatwick so could convoy up with you or meet at the dartford tunnel entrance

oooo looks like il have 2 then lol! hopefully there someone down my area who goin aswell

depends where in Kent you are and what day it is but ill be travelling up from Gatwick so could convoy up with you or meet at the dartford tunnel entrance

Im up 4 that! its up 2 u where we meet. :)