i used himiniracing for my gt3071 and wastegate, oil fittings and lines ect, schimmel performance for cams, arp hardware, clutch flywheel and lsd, both comoanies very good, best prices still seem to be in the US but be prepared for a wait, stressful bank wire transfers and big customs bills when the pacels arrive, however its well worth it and had no problem with the above companys. I see there are a couple of UK companies offering packages which may be worth a look depending if your planning to do the work yourself or not... Regards, Luke

Stealth Racing also offer a drive in, drive out price of £4400 for stage 1, which is 9psi and 360hp :-)

Got pretty much all my stuff from the states and as said already, good prices and service. If you get friendly with these people they do you discounts anyway, which helps a bit with the customs sting.

thanks for your response guys. will do a bit of research from the list you have gave me. would not like to go down the route of a drive in drive out service. i have recently orderd a head spacer and t3/t4 turbo. this will be an ongoin project for me. will try and get a build thread up but not that good with computers. much happier with a spanner in my hand. ;-)