steering wheel size

Evening all. i want to order a new steering wheel at the end of the week but am having trouble deciding what size to go for. Its a choice between 350mm or 320mm. i know its probably down to personal preference but if anybody can give me any advise it would be appreciated. cheers. (its a momo millenium wheel)

I got mine second hand mate from ebay - they do pop up on there and sites quite often. No I didn't I used to just have the airbag light on and then swop the wheel over at MOT time :) yeah I agree it's a tricky one, take Richie up on his offer and see what that's like, I had never driven a car with a 280 before but liked the look so went for it :)

I went with 320 momo , I reckon that its the perfect size , if you buy new try awsome gti as i hunted everywhere for the best price they came out trumps, and the momo hub comes with airbag resistor although with it fitted my light is still on and needs to go on vagcom.

ive got a 320mm momo millenium on mine and the millenium air leather gearknob too, the gearknob is a bit worn after years of use it wants replacing really, but it'd only be for the same again. Momo is expensive but you pay for quality and their stuff feels all quality.

320mm feels like the right size for me, the 280 looks dinky

I was wrong about the gearknob i have its a race air leather, and this topic made me think how battered it all is except the wheel so ive ordered new momo kit, race air leather gearknob, performance black leather gear gaiter, pitstop brushed steel handbrake handle and pitstop black leather gaiter. damn site making me spend money :)