well the problem i am havng is that its very slow when cold, when i change gear and put my foot down the engine dies for about 3 or 4 seconds. i have a snap on diagnostic machine but i donno where the hell the plug is for it. i have had all the ash tray out and seen nothing. maybe if any1 is going to santa pod this wkend can show me? i put castrol engine oil in mine. cheers

well the problem i am havng is that its very slow when cold' date=' when i change gear and put my foot down the engine dies for about 3 or 4 seconds. i have a snap on diagnostic machine but i donno where the hell the plug is for it. i have had all the ash tray out and seen nothing. maybe if any1 is going to santa pod this wkend can show me? i put castrol engine oil in mine. cheers

[/quote']

mine does this and has only done it when my induction kit is fitted. if i use the normal airbox it doesnt do it

i have a snap on diagnostic machine costing me over £3000 quid and it dnt even f ing work on my vr6 cus i aint got the right plug i think. really wanted to sort it b4 i take it down pod on saturday too. getting me body work painted 2moro all the rusty and dull bits ready for weekend lol