My dragon green vr6...

Dont really post on here much as ive only recently bought my vr6, but yeah heres a quick run down of what i got!

It is a 1997 OB2 vr6 with the following on it:

Decat

Scorpion cat back

Ram air filter

eibach springs with kyb shocks

eibach front and rear anti roll bars

probably a few more bits but cant remember them all lol!

also has a beaver leather interior and climatronic air conditioning.

here's a few pictures:

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

first change was the headlights for some tinted standard items while i reseal the twins as they were steaming up:

DSC_0119.jpg

Future plans at the moment are bodywork, really needs the arches rolling aswell as a new wing and few other parts touched up. Eventually will get coilovers for it but gonna put some lowering topmounts on the front to hopefully level out the ride hieght for now. Got a strut brace to go on aswell as a six branch manifold but i think i'll wait a while till i can get that on!

Overall i love the car hasnt missed a beat since i got it and pulls like a train! will be going on a rolling road at least once this year to see what she is running. When my mate had it i think it pulled roughtly 180 ish but that was a while ago!

anyway thanks for looking and comments welcome! ^o)

Dan

Looking good chap. Love the interior and rims. Was the climate control an optional extra. Do you find it a pain in the ass havin to put cat back on for MOT's

Cheers! ^o)

yeah i think the climate is an extra, is good because the car has better spec than a highline i think but is still the lower insurance group! Havnt MOT'd it yet but my mate assures me it'll pass if you get what i mean lol!

I didnt really like the wheels when i first got it but they've grown on me alot, i cleaned her up yesterday and i fell in love with it again hahaaa i reckon im gonna have this car for a long time!

Dan

• 4 months later...

Nothin has changed on this car cosmetically in the last few months, but i now have black diamond pads & discs all round, new wheel bearings all round, new top mounts, arches rolled and most important weitec coilovers!

Anyway heres a pic of how my vr is looking at the moment:

vr6beach.jpg

After alot of thinking im going to be refurbing the current wheels unless something reall special comes along!

Comments welcome :)

• 1 month later...

Right went to the rtech rolling road day today and managed this!

VR6RR.jpg

186bhp! not too shabby i think

i also have my new wheels fitted!

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0704.jpg

Will have better pics once i lower it back down as i had to leave it at that hieght to get on the rollers