Ive got Autoart angel eyes, m3 rears and chrome side repeters and front fogs and some momo interior bits so far. Its lowered on springs at the mo so wanna upgrade to coilovers as the ride is like a bouncy castle lol. Also goona get my anniversary rims refurbed. Got a pipercross vis on order aswel. Want exhaust and manifold next. The list is endless really. Need to rob a bank or wait for my numbers to come up on lotto. Wife is expecting at the moment so mods may be a little thin on the ground for a while. :-d

Ive got Autoart angel eyes' date=' m3 rears and chrome side repeters and front fogs and some momo interior bits so far. Its lowered on springs at the mo so wanna upgrade to coilovers as the ride is like a bouncy castle lol. Also goona get my anniversary rims refurbed. Got a pipercross vis on order aswel. Want exhaust and manifold next. The list is endless really. Need to rob a bank or wait for my numbers to come up on lotto. Wife is expecting at the moment so mods may be a little thin on the ground for a while. :-d

[/quote']

quite a bit of stuff already then!

There is a scorpian exhaust for sale on here somewhere, would thoroughly recommend, would really suit your VR too.

ill try and explain as best i can. Open an account with photobucket or something similar first and upload your pics onto it. Then post a new thread on here and copy and paste you pictures from photobucket like Ben showed earlier on this thread. Hope that helps.

lol. Not had it that long. Its more of a weekend car so it gets tucked away in the garage. Im lucky in the fact that i have a work van so i dont use it for a daily. Dont think i could afford to run it otherwise lol. Yeh sound good mate. Where abouts in Poole is it? Cheers for invite. Hows the new job going mate

new job is all good so far mate, thanks..

the meet is in poole.

you know where dfs/pc world/pets at home/ carphone warehouse/mcdonalds is in poole just by the harbour, close to b&q at fleetsbridge????

it is in there from 2pm.

check out www.tidyvag.co.uk for more info.. :)

• 1 month later...