Just brought myself a down n out vento sticker for the vento but i'm not putting it on yet coz its a LIE lol

How do i get the down n out look. i have jemex coilovers ready to go on so lowering wont be problem :)

The only thing is i have the original VR6 alloys still on the car, i cant afford anymore alloys at the moment so i'm gonna overhaul what i already have, so this meens spacers i take it ?

My car is on shocks n springs at the moment so its low'ish but already the rear's are in the arches so how can i physically go wider without snagging the arches.

I'm in a pickle but i want to get it sorted before show season really starts properly.

Here's a pic

05022010876.jpg

I googled some vento images and there doesn't seem to be many Booty owners that can pull it off

well' date=' if you are being seriosu about it you will need to roll and pull the arches. Then those wheels will pop up there with the right bits fitted.

[/quote']

will that meen losing the arch kit.

I've already ordered shims and now looking through Venom's range of spacers but i'm not sure what width to get i was think 25mm. then i'm gonna change the tyres to 175/50

same, cant afford wheels or tyres :-( ive 'rolled' my front arches and it seems to of done the trick till i take it lower. needs spacers up the back tho

im so in love with this below, 195 50's, 20mm rears 15 mm front spacers (not a fact, been told lol) sits perfect (h)

gold-1.jpg

same' date=' cant afford wheels or tyres :-( ive 'rolled' my front arches and it seems to of done the trick till i take it lower. needs spacers up the back tho

im so in love with this below, 195 50's, 20mm rears 15 mm front spacers (not a fact, been told lol) sits perfect (h)

[img']http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/fiesta_dan/gold-1.jpg

I'm so in love with that car, that is awesome. I wonder if thats a rattle can paint job on that

I wasn't aware spacers could be used on the front