I'm down near Penzance, they were taken on the coast just down from Gwithian, was nice weather yesterday, apart from the cloud that seemed to gather right over us!!

And yeh, very happy Nat, sorted out the sunroof leak at the weekend, was just a lot of gunk in the pipes, all dried out now inside and ok again!! And cleaned here up yesterday and looking fantastic, can't believe how nice the paintwork is still even now!! Just want to get a few things now, a new exhaust, stainless mani, and wouldn't mnid getting a panel filter as well, oh and the brakes and braided hoses, but funds are restricting me at the mo!!

Ahhh really pleased for you... i think you got a great buy there!! :)

Remember to keep your eye out in the discount section as you are a premium member, i am in the process of sorting out loads of new deals, so esp with things like filters, brakes and exhausts, should be able to get you a decent amount of money off!! :) :)

I'm down near Penzance' date=' they were taken on the coast just down from Gwithian, was nice weather yesterday, apart from the cloud that seemed to gather right over us!!

[/quote']

:-d Got family that live in Portreath and some in Hayle, spent quite a bit of my childhood round there! :-p

Ahhh really pleased for you... i think you got a great buy there!! :)

Remember to keep your eye out in the discount section as you are a premium member' date=' i am in the process of sorting out loads of new deals, so esp with things like filters, brakes and exhausts, should be able to get you a decent amount of money off!! :) :)

[/quote']

Brilliant Nat, look forward to splashing some cash in the near future!! The good thing is i'm very happy with how it is now. so i've got no need to rush!! :-d

I'm down near Penzance' date=' they were taken on the coast just down from Gwithian, was nice weather yesterday, apart from the cloud that seemed to gather right over us!!

[/quote']

:-d Got family that live in Portreath and some in Hayle, spent quite a bit of my childhood round there! :-p

Ah cool, i was actually considering going down to Portreath to take some pics, but i really like this place, it's quite hidden away too, so not many people know about it!! We're going to do some more next weekend i think, and try a few different things!!

Ah cool' date=' i was actually considering going down to Portreath to take some pics, but i really like this place, it's quite hidden away too, so not many people know about it!! We're going to do some more next weekend i think, and [b']try a few different things!!

Youre very luck, wish i lived there, it's a fantastic place. Try a few different things? lol *-) :-p

Ah cool' date=' i was actually considering going down to Portreath to take some pics, but i really like this place, it's quite hidden away too, so not many people know about it!! We're going to do some more next weekend i think, and [b']try a few different things!!

Youre very luck, wish i lived there, it's a fantastic place. Try a few different things? lol *-) :-p

Lol, more like some urbanish shots, well as urban as you can get in Cornwall!! I'm thinking of getting an SLR camera myself, and this is like a sort of testing thing, seeing if i really want one or not!

It is nice to be able to live here, but sometimes, like anywhere, it would be better to live elsewhere!!

Did you live down here for long?

Where i took the pictures there is a really good cove' date=' get some good surf down there, been 8-10 ft last few days, bit of a bad rip though, i got dragged out a way a few times!!

Will have to sort out a meet then, that'd be good!!

[/quote']

Lol join the club, sounds ideal at the min damn it! :-( Yeah will give you a shout next time im down, planning on taking the vr down for the first time this year so it's gonna be great, expensive but great! :-d

Lol' date=' organise the petrol tanker in advance!!

I have a question 2, do any of you guys have the Meta alarm system, with a black rectangle fob with one button on it, i think it's the M100. I wouldn't mind trying to get hold of a spare fob, but i can't really find any info??

[/quote']

Yeah, you'll be lucky, they don't make them anymore, really really hard to get hold of these days. Occasionally one may come up on ebay but not very often :-(