Car pulls to left quiet a bit i say!

Recently i had to have a solenoid replaced on my autobox, and i was informed the driveshafts had to come out in order to get to the particular part.

Once everything was sorted the technician mentioned to get tracking/camber adjustement done. So i poped in my local garage which carries out tracking adjustemnt. This obviously hasnt made a difference, so i went down to feltham tyres in middlesex where the staff advised me on camber adjustment.

The chap at the desk did say if the driveshafts are disturbed, then it is important to carry out camber adjustment.

My car was on ramps, and within two minutes of looking at it, the technician called me over and pointed towards some parts under the car which apprantly had excessive play. The technician mentioned two parts in need of renewal before i could get the camber adjustment done:

2x lower wishbones

2x antirollbar link arms

Im quiet annoyed, because the vehicle didnt use to pull to the left that much before, only slighly but now its wants to go to the left all the bloody time.

My local dealership quoted me £50+vat each for the wishbones and £42+vat each for the anti roll bar link arms.

Anyone else had these problems?? THe guy are feltham tyres did say he could the camber adjustment if instructed but it would make the driveablility a whole lot worst.

i have a arb drop with some play in it and it makes piss all difference so i doubt very much ur arb links can effect steering as for wishbones wouldnt that give u play in the wheels park the car and try to rock the front wheels back and forth if they move theres something wrong

whats up with your wishbones? are the rear bushes starting to come out by any chance? happens to most vr6's eventually.

he's right to say get them done first as it will prob fail next MOT on them anyway, and then you'd have to get your camber done again. so he's actually tryin to save you money, where as he could have just done it then got more money out of you when it needs re-doing.

the reason your car is not tracking correctly is the fact the camber is off, not cause of the damage...but it will fail the next MOT anyway, o best get it done.

the ARB links are less of an issue, and very easy to change yourself...theyre prone to snapping (which can damage other stuff if you keep driving).