Hey everybody this is my project car that keeps me busy, well iv had this just over a year now and between me and the previous owner its had a lot of time and affection to get it how it is so far but im not finished with it yet. not been to any shows yet but planning on gettin to a few in 2010. the work thats been done so far...

Body: cult society front and rear bumper

US tailgate with deleted lock and dewipered

front wings and arches pulled and rolled with indicators deleted and moved to side strip.

rear arches pulled and rolled

front indicators relocated to front bumper vents

m3 tail lights

fk headlights

sprayed in hot chilli colour

Chassis: Fk silverline coilovers

Porsche 3 peice twists 17" x 8.5" front and 9.5" rears

Interior: cobra monaco seats retrimmed in black leather with red piping

false floor

rear cage

front and rear door cards in black leather

Engine: Stock VR6 with Bmc Cda induction

FK Exhaust system

carbon battery cover

Ice: fob imobiliser

kenwood cd unit

So thats a rough list from top of my head but iv probably missed loads! anyway plans for over winter so ill keep it updated, these are:

fit front strut brace

rear strut brace

respray exterior handles and fit blank passanger handle

install remote locking kit

black roof

momo 280mm wheel

and the the porkas are getting sent away for some gold incrusted parts :rolleyes:

seat harnesses

new windscreen

mirror polish engine parts

camber shims

was digging through some old pics and found some of the build...

dsc07791wd71.jpg

dsc07794og71.jpg

dsc07798xz41.jpg

dsc07782hz81.jpg

dsc07789xr91.jpg

dsc08010op51.jpg

so thats it! here's some pictures of where its at now but some are before i fitted the interior,

img1689pu0.jpg

Photo0284.jpg

img1642hp81.jpg

Photo0333.jpg

Photo0194.jpg

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0198.jpg

Photo0345.jpg

Photo0284.jpg

hope you's like! oppinons welcome. :)

its the complete frame with slider built onto it, i got subframes from this company... http://www.rsmmotorsport.co.uk/products/productdetail.aspx?pid=383

they are quite expensive but they are very strong, they use the same front centre fixing on the floor and you slide the sides into frames built into the car at the sides and put bolts through. you can either choose a subframe with a slider on it for adjusting the seat forwards and backwards or just get a solid one.

;)

• 3 months later...

Hello again... been a while since i updated this so here's what iv been doing over winter..

the engine used to like this..

DSC00719.jpg

Now look like this after fitting a mirror polished inlet manifold, dip stick,carbon fibre oil cap, carbon fibre battery cover, front upper strut bar, bmc cda filter, and a good tidy up. :)

Photo0507.jpg

Photo0506.jpg

Photo0503.jpg