Funniest thing happened in my garden.. The cat reminded me.... Tiddles form next door (who usually leaves us his gifts...) finally came out and was on the fence. Took some time thinking about dropping down in to the snow from the fence... you can imagine... perched on back legs leant down the fence then back up swaying around etc...

Anyway the time seemed to have come.. Little darling looked at me the with one of those looks a cat gives you when he is telling what he thinks of you.. Plop off he goes...

Much to my amusement the snow was deeper than tiddles thought and he disapears head first past his tail.. only the last couple of inches poking out... a screech and a flurry of movement follwed by a cat now wet and looking about half the size and is if he had been assaulted by some bigger cats.. Flies back up the fence and disapears over the other side...

I wet my self... everytime i think about it I wet my self... It is a long time since I have seen anything that funny... LMFAO & PMSL ... I tell thee

Funniest thing happened in my garden.. The cat reminded me.... Tiddles form next door (who usually leaves us his gifts...) finally came out and was on the fence. Took some time thinking about dropping down in to the snow from the fence... you can imagine... perched on back legs leant down the fence then back up swaying around etc...

Anyway the time seemed to have come.. Little darling looked at me the with one of those looks a cat gives you when he is telling what he thinks of you.. Plop off he goes...

Much to my amusement the snow was deeper than tiddles thought and he disapears head first past his tail.. only the last couple of inches poking out... a screech and a flurry of movement follwed by a cat now wet and looking about half the size and is if he had been assaulted by some bigger cats.. Flies back up the fence and disapears over the other side...

I wet my self... everytime i think about it I wet my self... It is a long time since I have seen anything that funny... LMFAO & PMSL ... I tell thee

Thats mint! I love it when cats get humiliated, they're so smug normally!

They wanna get some grit round my end! they have 'run out' not good going down hills in a transit van and people brake infront of ya!

The AA warned about that a week ago but the local government minsiter said they were scare mongering!

Shame raging against the real machine isn't as simple as downloading an mp3 or two.

Much LOLing here from Mark & me! you should have caught it on camera :-d

Luckily we're in flats so nobody hasa garden close enough for me to worry about what my cats are leaving for other people!