I dont like it anymore

I've just drove home in it and its about a foot deep here, none of the roads have been gritted and cars are breaking down everywhere.

slid down a hill towards a parked car, missed it by a few inches.

I've never been bothered by it before but tonight i'm not ashamed to say that i was scared

I was shaking when i got in

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap!! That was an adventurous journey!! I do NOT like my vr in the snow. We have about a foot here too and with living in the country none of the roads have been gritted. :o

My car is officially like a snow plow with the front lip.

I have spun my car twice today on the way to work, once on a roundabout and the other down steep downwards hill with a bend in the middle :-(

Lucky escape there muttley and i know how you feel, i've got to drive home in it in the dark yet ;(

Ha! I had to get in through my boot this morning!! Alarm kept locking the doors every time i opened it. Goes a bit mental in the cold. I wish i hadn't thought of doing it though, i could still be in bed now :-(

i bet that was a site to see sambo crawing into the back of her car with alarm going mad lmao !!

Ha! I had to get in through my boot this morning!! Alarm kept locking the doors every time i opened it. Goes a bit mental in the cold. I wish i hadn't thought of doing it though' date=' i could still be in bed now :-(

[/quote']

If you use your key the lock opens. Mine does it some times. the central locking pump doesnt have enough force... Try it next time it may save you the crawl... ;)

if you wait until the kids come out the car gets cleared for you.. yes you may have to avoid the odd snowbal. but you are warm and they are cold and wet then... :D

thats not a bad idea but not one kids was about my street and sambo now thats unlucky lol !!

Tell me about it!! I think though that if i caught some kid touching my car i would batter him, i don't care if they are just getting snow to make snow balls, there is a whole road full of the stuff, jog on!

Possibly a lttle harsh but hey ho :S