Fitted my Green Filter

Well, it turned up yesterday morning so when i got in last night i thought i'd at least have a look at what sort of job it is so i could attempt it at the weekend............ BUT being the impatiend git that i am, and realising just what an easy job it would be the Filter was bolted on in a matter of minutes.

Two mins later and i've got to go out anyway so down the road we go (still warm as i'd not long been in)

Changed to 2nd and put my foot down................ one word came out of my mouth - WOW!

Can't believe how good the car sounds, seems a little bit more responsive but obviously the -1 Temp's help, but it really really sounds superb!!!

If anyone's still running a standard filter setup and wants to simply put a smile on their face, i can definitely recommend this! The noise alone is incredible.

Well' date=' it turned up yesterday morning so when i got in last night i thought i'd at least have a look at what sort of job it is so i could attempt it at the weekend............ BUT being the impatiend git that i am, and realising just what an easy job it would be the Filter was bolted on in a matter of minutes.

Two mins later and i've got to go out anyway so down the road we go (still warm as i'd not long been in)

Changed to 2nd and put my foot down................ one word came out of my mouth - WOW!

Can't believe how good the car sounds, seems a little bit more responsive but obviously the -1 Temp's help, but it really really sounds superb!!!

If anyone's still running a standard filter setup and wants to simply put a smile on their face, i can definitely recommend this! The noise alone is incredible.[/quote']

next stop decatt pipe ;););)

I'll put some pics up this afternoon for you, but it's the sound that's most impressive - i'll try and record a clip also if i get the chance!

Stu - it's pretty loud mate, i can't deny it - but then again if you don't put your foot flat to the foor it's not as bad so at least the options there ;)