about my bodybuilding comption ( thow's who were at billing )

to update every1 who was at billing..... about my body building comption....

ive found out that its a none drug tested federation ( the UKBFF) and i dont want to be up agent people that are on allsorts ( so roids etc) so im not doing that comption.....

im going to be doing the uk natral bodybuilding federation ( uk bnbf ) under 19's show nxt year in april and if i qolify in april then i will be in the finels in october... so i can be agenst people that r natral and not a fake.........

so i now have 2 see wat i want to do got to VW Action or go and help my mate of his comption???? wat do u think????

Brandon, I suggest you go. You can then see what sort of bodybuilders you are/would be up against.

If you're serious about it that is. I did my bodybuilding when I was younger for myself, but if you want to do it professionally, go for it mate.

Ollie' date=' cleaning your car has perfected his arm tone lol.

[/quote']

So what your saying is Brandon owes me for letting him clean it and therefore split any monies won at least 50/50??

haha well i gess but u wont be getting 50/50 of my winnins lol u will be goeet 0/100 lol n i will have the 100 haha....... and it only like £150 and like a years suply of proteen or sumthing stupid ike that for amature but for pro u can get like £70000 and a sponser that will pay for everything exept food