and they are the memebers of the original system? in our country the full-full was with nokia dsp, that includes gamma radio wirth 6 cds changer, with 8 speakers and a dsp with woofer.and the provider was the nokia. but i can't the name of the system. i'd like a full factory sound system, but i can't the name of this system, so i can't search for it. or order. we had a vw service in our town, but because of the "slump", it closed. and the nother service in the next town is a joke. they said i'm a bit stupid, because in the IIII there wasn't nokia sound system. but i have right so, yes it was. :)

and they are the memebers of the original system? in our country the full-full was with nokia dsp' date=' that includes gamma radio wirth 6 cds changer, with 8 speakers and a dsp with woofer.and the provider was the nokia. but i can't the name of the system. i'd like a full factory sound system, but i can't the name of this system, so i can't search for it. or order. we had a vw service in our town, but because of the "slump", it closed. and the nother service in the next town is a joke. they said i'm a bit stupid, because in the IIII there wasn't nokia sound system. but i have right so, yes it was. :)

[/quote']

like posted higher up it´s called dsp digital sound prossesser ;)