I'm about to replace my front discs and pads, so done a bit of research and EBC Direct seem to be the best price. Club members get a 15% discount from EBC Direct and free shipping, Green are £48 and red are £56 (that's for a later 1997 288mm - for earlier cars they are cheaper). I think the promo code is in the premium members discount section. I'm going to go with red, hoping that they produce the least dust.

[Mod Edit to remove actual discount code]

so is it less Brake dust green

red better than green but more brake dust

Yellow good for ring and hardcore braking but heavy brake dust

so u cant have your cake and eat it

so u cant have good brakes and not clean it !

so i think i have std spec car with Bmc 186.5 bhp

so Green should be good enough for me

so is it less Brake dust green

red better than green but more brake dust

Yellow good for ring and hardcore braking but heavy brake dust

so u cant have your cake and eat it

so u cant have good brakes and not clean it !

so i think i have std spec car with Bmc 186.5 bhp

so Green should be good enough for me

Never had others just went straight yellow, dont notice much brake dust but I have black wheels. Even at the ring I never noticed much brake dust at all. Yellows bite well from cold and just get better, never had em fade once.....unlike Jims "race" pads that he had on ;)

Dust is mo different really. i dont drive the vr that hard so the reds are no good for me as i dont track it. The rs is about 260bhp and weighs next to nothin the greens stand up well, but as craggsy has proved yellow are good if you track the vr. Reds are too severe for everyday imo almost non existent...literally/?