30/01/05 Rolling Road @ Stealth - open to all non VR6 engined dubs as well

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Peeps quick reminder for all of those who have their names on the list if you can't make the RR day please let me know so i can free up your place as i have rather a large list of runners and riders at the mo.

I'll be doing my usual PM a week before so if you dont reply to it I will assume you wont be taking part and take you off the list :-)

Cheers Guys and Gals :P <

[ Edited Sat Jan 15 2005, 05:40PM ]

Peeps I got quite a few none replies from my PM I sent to everyone take it most of you have pulled out as I see all PMs have been read now????

:o:( ............so how many do we have at the mo then ?

Check out the stars by the names :P I'm worried now we may get to many cars i'm sure vince wont mind the extra cash lol :D

Tom virtually all the ones with cgti by there names are running mkII's I think its only sue 16v (passat vr6) and VWJIM (MkI) who have anything different.

I'm not running anything the vr6 is exactly the same as it was last time and the 16v was run about a month ago at the newport cgti vs E1k RR day and did a respectable 145bhp :P

I'll be bringing the vr though ;-)

if you lot want a show and shine then some one is more than welcome to organise it :-) But I have no prizes this time the champers for the bhp prises is bottles i've bought myself and not come out of the club funds.

John your more than welcome to put your monster on the rollers