Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

Hi everyone. Would like to come along on this if my super charger is fitted and ready in time. Would be coming along with my cousin Jake (vrsick) if I can arrange ferry' date=' time of work etc.

[/quote']

Hello mate you would of course be more than welcome however can you find someone else to come with as Jake is well um well let's say he lowers the tone somewhat :) apart from that come along :) :)

;) ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, totally the wrong place for this but car broke down on way to pod last week, fuelling issue, advised by Dave to get a GSF fuel pump which I can get tomorrow, however, the 20 amp fuse for the fuel pump has blown I noticed, and replacing it, resulted in another blown fuse after a few attempts to start car.... (It didn't start at all before the fuse went) Do you reckon the fuel pump is the issue?? Comments on a post card please! joking... any feedback would be most welcome. I hate electrics. No other way I can see of asking all.... this is my best bet before I get an auto electrician out....... I have a multi meter if anyone has advice. Sorry for long long post

All sorted. The ferry is all booked Dover Calais 05.55. Prob be 2-3 other people in the car. Have booked a hotel because I am a bit of a girl when it comes to camping. Look forward to meeting all of you down there. Maybe catch up in Maidstone services or filling station in Dover. Hope the car is ready in time!

Am booking a hotel, but taking tent too me thinks, Santa pod was really good, but OMG, so, so cold!! And yes, agree with the early summer thing, 20 degrees, slight breeze, would be nice.... dreaming though.......... Going to book chunnel and hotel this month now, although after the crash, am a bit disturbed about going through that there tunnel.......hmm, bouncy boat...maybe