Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping to head up for this' date=' but being in Germany already, are you guys stopping any where on the Belgium/Germany side, for fuel ect.. so l can hook up for atleast a bit of the trip up there, as l think thats half the fun

[/quote']

mate we often do a little detour into Luxembourg for petrol so I am sure we could arrange to meet you there on somewhere else on route no problems :)

I've got a gas space heater if you think it's gonna be really cold.

if its going to be really cold I am going to be staying in a hotel !!

I am hoping to head up for this' date=' but being in Germany already, are you guys stopping any where on the Belgium/Germany side, for fuel ect.. so l can hook up for atleast a bit of the trip up there, as l think thats half the fun

[/quote']

mate we often do a little detour into Luxembourg for petrol so I am sure we could arrange to meet you there on somewhere else on route no problems :)

and a toilet stop just before we tackle the Brussels ring road.

[/quote']

and a toilet stop just before we tackle the Brussels ring road.

Sweet cheers, we can work out where closer to the time :D

got pleanty of room in the back of my motor so can take my share of stuff ' date=' just me and helen in mine and all her purple suitcases lol

[/quote']

lol I will try to bring just one ;-) will be wearing most of my clothes to keep warm!!

can't wait for this :-) :-)

Gav is taking Mark btw :-)

I have found out that I can fit my big trolley BBQ in the boot of the golf.

are you going to bring that then as I had looked into buying a couple of big grill racks like yours to take and cook over the fire :)

just thought that if it's wet we can wheel the BBQ under the gazeebo. My grill racks are from this BBQ so will easily feed us all. the garage will sell charcoal for Friday and there's a garden center opposite the hotel in Daun that should sell large bags.