MK3 Dragon Graan - black/Grey Wheels?

I've got a mk3 dragon green VR and looking at having my original BBS standard wheels re-furbed then sprayed up. I am keen for a gun-metal or black finish, my friends are doubting my choice any thoughts?

In the meantime if anyone can upload some pics of Dragon Green Mk3's with any wheel in black/grey that would help my choice even more!

i have the ODB2 without black arches, so it should look good....i hope.

have those been painted with tyres on....with hammerite?? ha,

getting mine done @ laptabs in Brum, my mate knows the owner so get it very cheap...but very good job too

what you reckon to more of a gunmetal grey?

ahhh well if they're being done professionally then you should be fine.

On a personal note id probably go with gun metal as black is quite harsh, esp if its shiney, if you're going for a matt finish then id go black, but thats all just a matter of taste really....

then possibly go with smoked fogs and side repeaters just to tie it all in a bit better....

Yeah see this guys one, he has gone with darker lights and fogs, and it just makes it all look a bit more complete, i know the car is the wrong colour, but shows that black wheels work better on the obd 2 models. (he needs to do his side repeaters too tho) lol.

Def put some pics uo when you're done.... ;)

1240400868_8829_FT282478_motor5_.jpg

right then, went for a smoked chrome in the end.....sounds bad i know, but the effect that came out is truly amazing, wheels look brand new again and in natural light they just look like a smoked wheel with a slight gleam to them but when the sun hits them they just shine which perfectly goes with the dragin green.

gonna clean the car up over the weekend and get some pics up too, well happy though!!!