:o as if you just said that!!! True statement (but im an exception ;) )

to be fair it was one mutha f****r of a hole and it was right in my wheel line, i was following a blue Bmw 5 series at the time, didnt see it until bang, too late, teach me to try and push someone along for a play.... lol.

(oh and i told my mate about where it was and he did the same and totalled one of his wheels 2 days later on the same hole.... so could say.... MEN DRIVERS lmao)

hahaha, na he aint actually (he drives a Golf mk4 1.8T)

And i werent lol. i thought he was gonna burn off when we got out of the 30 limit as his driving through the town was so erratic, so i was ready for him to go, as it turns out he decided to drive nice and slow on the road with no houses, cars, or children, which doesnt really make sense... great bit of road aswell (when it doesnt have holes in) i wasnt that close anyway, i aint a d**k head.... ;) lol

oh i havent got the balls for that! I would like to go as a passenger, but even though i do love a good old burn about i in no way think my skills would be any good on track....

i used to mechanic for a supersport race team, and when i saw the bikes racin for real up close it was enough to put me off goin on a track for life, my vr is too precious to stick in a gravel trap, or even worse an armco barrier!!

Did you go?

:o as if you just said that!!! True statement (but im an exception ;) )

to be fair it was one mutha f****r of a hole and it was right in my wheel line' date=' i was following a blue Bmw 5 series at the time, didnt see it until bang, too late, teach me to try and push someone along for a play.... lol.

(oh and i told my mate about where it was and he did the same and totalled one of his wheels 2 days later on the same hole.... so could say.... MEN DRIVERS lmao)

[/quote']

please tell me you made a claim agaisnt the govenment, they pay out for damaged wheels all the time...

Its in the process of going through now, but im not 100% that they're gonna pay out.

They say they have to have been notified of the pothole and then they are allowed 'reasonable time' to fix it. if i hit in inbetween that time or before they knew then im f****d.

Plus they have 3 months to give me a response and its been over a month so far and all ive had is a letter to say they will look into it.

Its cost me more to get my wheels back than it did to buy them in the first place! how mad is that!!