What Wheels...........

Thinking that i want some different shoes for the VR and wondering what i want...

DSC_7851.jpg

VWDRCVR62.jpg

Still going to keep the Cups... but want to have two sets... so these will be my daily road ones so not looking for anything too bling

My problem with the cups is the offset and the spacers... so looking for something to fit better under the arch..

so looking for ideas...

thought about 17" RS4 sytle

Replica_New_RS4_Alloy_Wheels___All_Replica_Available.jpg

Is it really wrong to say i don't want to put original ones back on....

I have a full set at home already...

I just fancy something else....

what bout these.... They should go straight on...

16x6.5J

ET42

5x100

205/45-16

P1010673.jpg

16x6.5J

ET42

5x100

205/45-16

nah not wrong at all :) they are a bit played out which is why you have to do something different to them ;)

yeah they look nice and as you say should go straight on - need some new center caps though !!! ;)

I have seen a vr with the rs4s and they do look nice' date=' But you might have rubbing issues if you carry alot of weight in the back

[/quote']

I have problems all round at the moment... no matter what weight is in it... got to change the suspension

16x6.5J

ET42

5x100

205/45-16

nah not wrong at all :) they are a bit played out which is why you have to do something different to them ;)

yeah they look nice and as you say should go straight on - need some new center caps though !!! ;)

i'm not really fussed on how much they have been played.. just want some ok wheels to run around on... not really going to find anything that someone else doesn't have...

whats wrong with the center caps... i'm not running vw ones at the minute :-p

sorry thought you meant those.. i'm still looking... just so many wheels for under £500 to choose from

nothing wrong with skoda... had both a fabia rs and an octavia rs.. but i know what you mean...

no no no I like the new ones :)

yeah I know what you mean - at least on fleecebay now you can specify bolts and pattern to narrow down your search but lots of peeps dont put that info in the ebay header so the wheels dont come up !!!!

Yeah I like the new octavia vrs - bit tricky round here as the police have a couple of unmarked ones !! have to avoid playing with those !

i have tt wheels on myn they are 17" and rub like fuck and i cant go full lock without rub, I think i wanna go back to standard or a smaller wheel. Thing is i dont want the wheels to be sucked into the car, I hear u you can use spacers but cant i space them out enuf to go flush with the arches or not far off and be legal ???

Cheers Nice wheels btw

Yeah I like the new octavia vrs - bit tricky round here as the police have a couple of unmarked ones !! have to avoid playing with those !

WOW your police are lucky round your way... the local ones to me have a 110 land rover' date=' a little corsa, Astra and a transit van... [/b']

WOW your police are lucky round your way... the local ones to me have a 110 land rover' date=' a little corsa, Astra and a transit van... [/b']

lucky for them - unlucky for me ;) although most of the cars are boring Astra's etc