To get the car cleaned:

Washed with poorboys super suds shampoo,

used Meguiars lambs wool wash mit.

car was then clayed using megs medium clay bar and quick detailer as a lubricant.

Car was then washed again, all soap hosed off (power washer couldn't be used as the pipe had a leak from the house so only hose pressure was available.

Car was dried with a waffle weave towel, then a coat of Auto Glym super resin polish was applied.

This was buffed off with super plush microfibre cloth.

wheels were cleaned with autoglym clean wheels, then sealed with a coat of auto glym super resin polish and then 2 coats of poorboys wheel sealant.

Meguiars Cleaner wax was then applied with a foam applicator pad, this was left to cure for 10 mins (had cup of tea) then polished the glass with auto glym glass polish.

then all wax and polish buffed off with plush microfibre towel.

I then had a lager as was quit knackered.

lol, u must have spent a fair bit of money on cleaning stuff aswel! How many hours did that take you? I have attempted to do the megs 3 stage thing a couple of times but i do the paint cleaner step 1 then get bored or it starts to rain! Going to give it another go when the whether permits

The only good thing abiout the lighting was it doesn't show up the swirls that are evident in the paint, but that is for when i get a rotary polisher and some scrap panels to test on, then i will be having at it to de-swirl the car prior to sale.

a new 6 cylinder german motor project may take its place, though, unfortunately it wont be vag!