Corrado headlights

Mine have lost the shiney paint from inside and hardly light up the road at all, I'm going to buy 2 new ones but I thought maybe something like HID or something else thats an upgrade on the original ?

I've looked through magazines and done a bit of googling but I cant find anything, anyone know of a company that would make these or maybe one that already does ?

You need good reflectors really but you could always try new lenses (£25 each from ECP), upgraded loom and decent bulbs first - i got some Osram Silverstar today which are supposed to be superb (Zenon gas) - they came first in a massive Auto Express test a while back 8)

Pete.

Cheers guys, I think I'l do the loom and go for a new set of standard headlights with those osram silverstar lamps .

Should you see a corrado around the basingstoke area with a set of blinding headlights, thats probably me :P

Sorry nub question for you now tandino, whats ECP ? :P

• 1 year later...
Guest johndh98he

i bought some awsome headlights of e-bay, there similar to ones used on the new bmw's(with the halo ring sidelights) have to say the new found visibilty is fantastic.

they replace the old h4 style bulbs with a pair of h7's, plus they look well tastey!

• 4 weeks later...

i bought some awsome headlights of e-bay' date=' there similar to ones used on the new bmw's(with the halo ring sidelights) have to say the new found visibilty is fantastic.

they replace the old h4 style bulbs with a pair of h7's, plus they look well tastey!

[/quote']These sound like the In.Pro angel eyes I have on mine - they work very well and look the biz :-d

• 4 weeks later...

These sound like the In.Pro angel eyes I have on mine - they work very well and look the biz :-d

Hi, any chance of getting a photo of your angel eyes both lit and unlit? I'm thinking of getting some but haven't been able to get a good look at them on a car yet.

Cheers, James.

• 1 month later...