I have problem! i have a coolant leak some were! i keep finding coolant splashed all over the gearbox an over the manifold! But it only seems to leak when i boot it an its warm! if i tootle along its fine! i no there is no real way for any one to say yes its that without looking but just wondered if an one has had this problem before?

• 2 weeks later...

Not to be a jerk, but this is covered in threads before. . . search an u will find the answer regarding diagnosting thermostat failure.

When u buy a VR6 just go and buy: thermostat and housing with "crackpipe". And next you are gonna need to do the chins. . . . then the coilpack will go . . . . and then the small screen that shows your miles and clock will go bananas. . . . . and most likely you will get an idleproblem. When u have fixed this (because the last owner didnt) you will be a happy camper.

Not to be a jerk' date=' but this is covered in threads before. . . search an u will find the answer regarding diagnosting thermostat failure.

When u buy a VR6 just go and buy: thermostat and housing with "crackpipe". And next you are gonna need to do the chins. . . . then the coilpack will go . . . . and then the small screen that shows your miles and clock will go bananas. . . . . and most likely you will get an idleproblem. When u have fixed this (because the last owner didnt) you will be a happy camper.

[/quote']

Now if that wasnt soooo true id be laughing at that list :-p

Not to be a jerk' date=' but this is covered in threads before. . . search an u will find the answer regarding diagnosting thermostat failure.

[/quote']

Now if that wasnt soooo true id be laughing at that list :-p

pmsl that is exactly the list of problems I have had !!! genius :):)