did a gig with my band last night in glasgow,parked the car round the corner from the venue and when loading gear into car after gig i noticed that some scumbag has keyed my bonnet after getting a full respray 5 months ago! :@

i have recently been loosing faith in the human race and this just puts the cherry on the cake!

what goes through peoples heads when they choose to do stuff like this??

this country is full of jelous,evil,bitter scum who seem to think that if you have something nice it's been handed to you on a plate and you havn't WORKED DAMN HARD to get it and maintain it!! :@

well,i hpoe there is such a thing as instant karma and the peice of trash who did this gets slashed!!!!

Funny really, another dopey woman reversed down the same damaged part of my front N/S bumper yesterday....she was caught on cctv by a security guard who had it done not so long ago to himself and removed power to the barrier or access. It doesn't record though and she told me when I went down 5mins later that I had to prove it......green paint on her door/rear bumper in a car park thats only green car was mine.

Annoying. I've had cars keyed in teh past matey. I'm sorry to hear that.