AVOID EUROTEC, this is a garage where your car comes out worse than it went in and takes 4 times longer at double the price. and repeatedly tries to add on extra's.

examples are:

oil pressure warning on a 1.8t costing 2k plus. ended up being a know-nothing bloke and a 3 quid fuse holder from halfords fixing the problem coz the fans wernt kicking in due to a wiring short. yet he had it in his garage repeatedly trying different things and on one occasion left the car running all day and didnt spot the fans wernt working

4 months to arrange an entire engine swap obd1-obd2 with absolutly everything changed from engine to keys and advised 1 weeks work, ended up with a block and head swap that took a month, is still obd1 and he still wanted more money. original diagnosis was noisy chains. yet my newer engine makes the same noise. it was the belt tensioner and noisey lifters. he re-used the tensioner and put it on my newer engine, #and when i sold the engine on it tuirns out there was nothing wrong with it and is now putting down a turbo'd 350bhp without a rebuild.

an exhaust fitted that falls apart every time i drive the car. the list goes on.

some of you may be ok using this place and thats entirely up to you. but personally id never let him touch any of my cars again, he had myself and a friend for well towards 2 grand each in a single year coz we didnt know no better at the time, neither of us are mechanics. now i always warn friends about using him. even his ex-partner warns against him (but he would) and everyone else ive spoken to about him all say the same, shody work, badly priced, sneaky extra's and more problems than when it went in. so if your in the market to have some work done to your pride and joy PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

well he's actually from south london. he used to be partners with ruben at tuningwerkes, but they went their own ways and and he kept the name, but beleive me i found out the hard way that he dont know nothing

do you know any good garages in pompey? my local is a bit slow and blamed a broken gearbox on the car being lowered 80mm+ on coilovers so not to sure bout trusting him either lol

yea heard alot of good things about the phirm just up near hindhead. (gavinvr6) as for garages in portsmouth ive got my own spanner monkey who does any work i cant do so never used a garage lol. Im sure if there work you need doing if you pm me i could see if hes up for it. I brought my golf off him. Well his daughter anyway. just need him to check out my slight water leak said he wont charge just wont it sorted.

spadam, i go to gsf most of the time but dunno who tps are.

vw mike: he never had that from me it was from a mate, i got a vr and he got a 1.8t. basically he kept trying different things to try and fix it. with none of em working, and my mate loved his car and just wanted it fixing, plus after a while he'd thrown so much money trying to do it it was a false economy not to try something else, if that makes sense. eventually my mate sold it for 3grand when it was worth well over 5 and had thousands of quids worth of new parts, and the bloke that fixed it had the car running while he was doing washer bottle and changing wipers and didnt hear the fans kick in so tested it and found the prob was a broken wire that he fixed with a 3 quid fuse holder. i didnt know any better at the time with my vr, he's good at feeding out the old bullshit stories and he had me fooled big time since i knew absolutely nothing about vr's when i got mine. he seemed to know what he was saying. to tell the truth i let him mug me off big time coz i had a feeling something was up, wernt till he robbed me over the engine i twigged he knew less than me and decided to never go back and warn as many as i could against him, and eveyone i've warned has said they already know about him and laughed that i went there.

wanted to do something other than that mate. he had me and a mate out of roughly the same amount each, and everytime it came out with a different prob, or the thing he fixed ballsed up after a month. propper shody work. ive learnt my lesson now though, the hard way. car cost me £1300, spent just over 2k in his garage. could of bought a mint highline for that money lol