[poll] which gauges ?? vote for your favorite

right, i have some money set aside for some new gauges, for the vr turbo.

ive decided on glowshift, they are all electronic , so should be accurate. ive seen two types i like. 1 digital , 1 analog. my gauges sit in the radio hole , in a din size holder. so they will be ony display. they must have black surrounds, and be as stealthy as poss when switched off.

im going for boost, afr and egt.. which imo , will tell me 99% of what i need to know.

[link]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/52mm-BLUE-DIGITAL-ELECTRONIC-BOOST-GAUGE-METER-w-SENDER_W0QQitemZ200298916317QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item200298916317&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689|66%3A1|65%3A12|39%3A2|240%3A1318

[url=]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/52mm-BLACK-7-COLOR-BOOST-VACUUM-GAUGE-DIAL-METER-PSI_W0QQitemZ110344509233QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item110344509233&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14

post your vote.. or alternatives...

jim

ben , pics would be great..

xyber, yep i agree with you about the needle, but i want function and a clear view , so im still waying towards the digital gauges.. aparently these are the same company that make the prosport gauges, that alot of the scooby boys use.

analog for me jim .. same a marc like the needle pinning around and plus you can just take a quick glance and u know wots goin on rather than on a dig ones u mite need to wotk out is that gettin to high or is it to low .... analog u got a big red bit of that lol

Hard choice as there are good sides and bad sides to both but i say Digital, because i think they are more accurate as you know the exact pressure instead of a slightly rough idea. But the only downside is i wonder if you can see it when direct sunlight is shining on it... but for me its digital