Even though I have't had a BMC, I'd recommend the Ram Air. Cheaper and more smiles per mile. I had a small Ram Air on mine before I charged it and I loved the sound. The country lanes will take on a different meaning as will any tunnels you might happen to come acros. The odd villager might frown but such is life. The downside of them is that they suffer from heat soak from the enigine in the summer and when the engine is particuarly hot and as a result it may feel a bit sluggish in traffic. You can get heat shields for them to reduce the heat soak though. It will sound great and you'll find any excuse to go for a blast.

Kevin

i had a ram air from brand new and i found it sounded truly amazing for a few months and got dirty very quickly and then went alot quiter :(

LOL. The huuuuge one? I made an interesting adaptation to mine. A sort of DIY cold air feed consisting of a CV Boot and and some air intake pipe. Worked a treat but I did have to clean the filter regularly by blowing it with an air line. it seemed to attract a lot of flies and other small insects ;)

yea i had the huge one ;) to be hnest i never clean it in the 2 years i had it' date=' until a week before i sold it lol

prob why my car always felt slugish lol

[/quote']

um yeah that would be why mate ;) had the ramair on mine for a while and no probs at all but you do have to check it once in a while and clean it as u do with any filter !!