Mk3 VR Flash Red.........Still got her so I'm started to change things again........

Hi,

I put the car up for sale awhile ago but decided not to push the sale. I've only covered 700 miles since the MOT in April and it's such a waste to have the car sat in the garage.

The car is a P (1997) reg Flash Red Vr6 with a ZR1 Z Engineering Supercharger. The car has covered 147000 but had the chains etc replaced at 122,000 (receipts to prove). The car has been remapped at Sealth and rolling roaded at 270 BHP. She did a 14.2 @ 99.5 mph at pod.

The car is on a private number P** SVW

The car has A/C (just been recharged), Sunroof, electric windows and electric mirrors. All working fine.

The list go's on from a fast road set up on the front wheel camber to a full custom exhaust.

The car has a folder full of receipt and invoices.

This go's and sounds like a rocket, taxed and moted till April 2009 . Dont be put off by the mgp had it up to 31 and will sit about 26/28 most day's. I've got the car insured with all the mods with HIC on 3,000 miles per year for £350 fully comp with an agreed value.

Here's some pictures. Excuse the pictures. I used two different cameras with different quality. The car is RED.....not Orange.....

Picture035_1.jpg

Picture038_1.jpg

Picture039_2.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture015_3.jpg

Picture015.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008_1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If it was a 3 door mate I would be seriously considering it.

Hi,

I'd had quite a few people say that....It's handy for me as I have a young daughter....Otherwise I'd have brought a 3 door....

Went out in it today for the first time in ages.......Loads better than my Daily driver....Focus ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure really to be honest..... *-) I always wanted the interior and managed to find one. It's only going to be for sale for another week or so until I collect my new wheels then that's it i'm keeping her......

.....MODS....please delete this thread!!! ;) Mark needs to keep this car!!

Not sure really to be honest..... *-) I always wanted the interior and managed to find one. It's only going to be for sale for another week or so until I collect my new wheels then that's it i'm keeping her......

.....MODS....please delete this thread!!! ;) Mark needs to keep this car!!

finger poised on the delete button Mark ;);) but will leave it up here until told otherwise !! bump for a lovely car :)

Hi Mark - I've been looking at your car for ages as I've been waiting for a mint s/c Vr for months. If you want the truth mate the Red and the 5 doors put me off, but that Interior Is seriously getting me interested now.

Can I ask mate ...

As I said I'm looking for a mint example - I know there over 10 year old so not expecting It to look like is just rolled of the production line. So Is there any dents,scuffs,scrapes or most Importantly RUST in the usual places.. Arches,sills,tailgate etc ??

Finally mate what's your best price with the Interior - PM If you want.

Cheers mate

Hi Mark - I've been looking at your car for ages as I've been waiting for a mint s/c Vr for months. If you want the truth mate the Red and the 5 doors put me off' date=' but that Interior Is seriously getting me interested now.

Can I ask mate ...

As I said I'm looking for a mint example - I know there over 10 year old so not expecting It to look like is just rolled of the production line. So Is there any dents,scuffs,scrapes or most Importantly RUST in the usual places.. Arches,sills,tailgate etc ??

Cheers mate

[/quote']

A very long and detailed PM sent.... ;)

Hi Mark - I've been looking at your car for ages as I've been waiting for a mint s/c Vr for months. If you want the truth mate the Red and the 5 doors put me off' date=' but that Interior Is seriously getting me interested now.

Can I ask mate ...

Cheers mate

[/quote']

the colour is lovely and the 5 doors allows you to say to the other half it is a practical car lol

wish i had the money i would snatch your hand off !