turbo and super charge questions

what about a 7:1 ratio such as this one ....... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universal-7-1-FMU-Fuel-Management-Unit-Regulator-6_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem3345b48a2aQQitemZ220212791850QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

This is new to me basic mechanics upto head gasket replacement I have completed but this turbo conversion I am not understanding the FMU business at all....... will prob just go for the begi to be safe.

If you know nothing about turbos, I'd be inclinded to getting C2's fuelling / software kit rather than messing with FMUs.

If you build the engine right and fit a good fuel pump, you'll have enough there for ~20 psi, depending on turbo size.

If you definitely want to go down the FMU road, then personally I would only use the BEGI. It's the best there is and if you're going to do it, do it right!

You say you only want 250hp, but you'll get used to that in no time. If you only build the engine to handle that power, if you get a wastegate problem

or a fuelling problem etc, the engine will blow very easily. Best way to do it is build it to handle 20psi, but run 6 psi. The just drive it and forget about it.

That is the whole point in my questioning here, to get an education other than running straight into it and f-ing the car up its alright saying I want to do it cheaply but I also want to do it right. I wont start this until all parts are here and ready to go so time isnt an issue I can wait to get all the correct parts. This c2 fueling software what sort of money is this running out at, also this way replaces the whole FMU set up then?