400 hp on stock gearbox?

I have an apexi boost controller so i guess i could try to make the power come in a linear curve rather than explosive. (guess this is the trick)

I am going for more boost soon, thinking of using the c2 software with 4" maf 440cc injectors, 9:1 compression, arps all around, a beefy clutch and LSD.

But I dont drive like a maniac, and no dragraces for me so I will wait with the gearbox. . . . .

I have an apexi boost controller so i guess i could try to make the power come in a linear curve rather than explosive. (guess this is the trick)

I am going for more boost soon' date=' thinking of using the c2 software with 4" maf 440cc injectors, 9:1 compression, arps all around, a beefy clutch and LSD.

But I dont drive like a maniac, and no dragraces for me so I will wait with the gearbox. . . . .

[/quote']

What you running it on now? Just a raising fuel reg and stock motor?

good man I always wondered how this can be done on standard mk3 shell, Please document with lots of pictures, mainly of of the rear underpan mods and fab your going to have to do and how your going to mount sycro rear axle!

Do the suspension turrets at the back need to be modded? Apparently front subframe and exhaust tunnel are the same so its only the rear end your going to have to chop about with

Are you going to run helix mk4 diffs?

At this point i think a 2nd C38 should be added lol

Once finished this will be pritty much as good / fast as a mk3 can be imo, Interested to see figures

I am going for more boost soon' date=' thinking of using the c2 software with 4" maf 440cc injectors, 9:1 compression, arps all around, a beefy clutch and LSD.

[/quote']

What you running it on now? Just a raising fuel reg and stock motor?

I am running on a stock motor now, (chains done) but what is raising fuel reg? is it like the begi fpr?

I think so bobtrude begi fpr is what i ment anyway lol, is that what your running?

Eat this no ones nos yet lol think you have to get a blanking plate and have somthing remove out the box when stripped down, Like a drive gear or somthink, Don't think it would work with just the prop disconnected or not very ideal, Anwser is probaly deap inside vwvortex somwhere lol. Alex might have found out what needs doing

I think so bobtrude begi fpr is what i ment anyway lol' date=' is that what your running?

Eat this no ones nos yet lol think you have to get a blanking plate and have somthing remove out the box when stripped down, Like a drive gear or somthink, Don't think it would work with just the prop disconnected or not very ideal, Anwser is probaly deap inside vwvortex somwhere lol. Alex might have found out what needs doing

[/quote']

No, not using the begi, just using the stock fpr.

I think so bobtrude begi fpr is what i ment anyway lol' date=' is that what your running?

[/quote']

No, not using the begi, just using the stock fpr.

Its lasting alright isn't it? Arn't you scared about running lean? Have you got EGT and AFR gauges?