mk.4 seats

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest LucyLu

i was going to do a full mk4 recaro int bot too much hassle give mike at mj a buzz about the fronts the rear according to pvs cost about 600 to fit and take a week. so not too straightforward im afraid

• 3 weeks later...

well i got mine in no problem!fronts are all welded in!you need to thin the plastic wheels down to fit the mk3 runners.a simple bracket can be made up to fit the front seat,but you need to get them welded in!mine cost me £40.00 and was done in 2 hours.the rear seat will fit with a little bit of planning too!you need to order the centre pivot for a mk4,go to a breakers yard,and cut out the suspension turret clips to hook up to the backrests.then it's just a case of a bit of welding!have fun,cos believe me,the result is perfect!i have a mk 4 leather recaro trim in mine and it looks factory fit!

well i got mine in no problem!fronts are all welded in!you need to thin the plastic wheels down to fit the mk3 runners.a simple bracket can be made up to fit the front seat,but you need to get them welded in!mine cost me £40.00 and was done in 2 hours.the rear seat will fit with a little bit of planning too!you need to order the centre pivot for a mk4,go to a breakers yard,and cut out the suspension turret clips to hook up to the backrests.then it's just a case of a bit of welding!have fun,cos believe me,the result is perfect!i have a mk 4 leather recaro trim in mine and it looks factory fit!

anyone with any questions'call me on:07770746231 if you call me and i don't answer,text me as i may be at work.LOL!i do happen to have the last set of mj interior front seat adaptors if anyone wants a quick fix solution to fit the front seats?£35.00