Golf syncro RHD Supercharged

sparkz-

Not the best pics but hope they will do.

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

Paul1982-

Pretty much spot on to what I want to do. I don't think I’ll be doing to much more this year (got made redundant today) apart from the odd bits and bobs. One day hopefully I’ll have it all done.

• 1 month later...

Yeah its still a syncro, i am considering a heldex conversion but if i do convert it, it won't be for a long while.

As for how it drives, off the mark there is loads of grip. As the rear wheels engage it feels like an extra push from behind you definitely notice the difference.

• 4 months later...

There are two silencers on my system including the back box. Yeah running 18s, need to really as the cat bypass catches on speed bumps as its so low because it sit under the drive shaft. Was running 16s but just too low and was catching everything, could have raised it as I have coilovers but wouldn’t have looked right. Still catches on really big speed bumps but very rarely.

Got the car last year' date=' pretty much standard apart from the wheels, coilovers and it having a right hand drive conversion. (and some crappy ecotec valves)

[img']http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k8

Nice car m8.

Any idea where the RAMAIR induction kit kit is from been after 1 4 ages???

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/ahpestell/DSC01059.jpg

Hi, jase

Next I want to fit a short shift kit but not to sure which to go for (still looking into it) and might get some spacer for the rear wheels although that goes against me not wanting to add unnecessary weight. but not big plans for the rest of this year. next year hopefully more power and lose some of the weight.

vr692-

As for the induction kit I think I got it from awesome gti a couple of years ago but I’m sure there not made anymore so you might have to look for a second hand one.

• 5 months later...