anyone running a supercharger?

As long as your engine is "healthy" it is well sorted for the 300 horsey mark.

As long as you do the oil every 3000 and warm up and cool down and keep the temperatures under control. It is the car you wish they had built :D

If you are worried then do the big things at the same time if they havent already been done.

As always it is temperature that kills engines. If it has/and had good oil and water and has been looked after rather than redlined from cold then all is good for you.

Sorry to say this again to you :D but if you get the premium membership (£10) this lets you access more information on the engines and the turbo/super charging options and what people have found as well as the what to/ FAQ sections on the engine itself. Also the discounts are handy for parts and insurance :D (Sorry again)

Finally I cant believe I have never seen you Slim My Head Office is in Harrow as well as living in Watford

As long as your engine is "healthy" it is well sorted for the 300 horsey mark.

As long as you do the oil every 3000 and warm up and cool down and keep the temperatures under control. It is the car you wish they had built :D

If you are worried then do the big things at the same time if they havent already been done.

As always it is temperature that kills engines. If it has/and had good oil and water and has been looked after rather than redlined from cold then all is good for you.

Sorry to say this again to you :D but if you get the premium membership (£10) this lets you access more information on the engines and the turbo/super charging options and what people have found as well as the what to/ FAQ sections on the engine itself. Also the discounts are handy for parts and insurance :D (Sorry again)

Finally I cant believe I have never seen you Slim My Head Office is in Harrow as well as living in Watford

were about in harrow are you??

do you come down to any meets ace,ikea or w.london??

Running a Rotrex on mine, Rebuilt the engine before i charged it as was on 130,000miles. Best to start with a compression check to give you some idea on the condition of your engine. Just remember its never that simple as ive found out with mine. Got everything perfect and the fuel pump cant deliver enough fuel as tired so spending even more £ as a supercharged VR is well addictive

Defo recomend the Rotrex Charger