mike try it!! it is so boring got better things to do like clean the car lol

Cricket is the only thing more boring than Golf.

Wonder how many forum users play golf on here, as they don't come forward and make themselve heard...probally to imbarassed about wearing the three quater lenght moleskin trouser and long socks and flat cap with a red bobble on top. *-)

I hunt and play golf as well (altho i am sh*t at golf!!) but i dont see how wearing a smart pair of trousers, shoes and a polo shirt is dressing stupid??

I also have 2 12" subs in my boot and i have no problems getting my clubs in, just take the parcel shelf out...

Personally i dont understand why people poke fun at those who want to get the best quality sounds in their car? Fair enough if its a Hellfrauds budget buy system and its only set up for boom boom boom 24/7 but when its a high quality, decent system set up for the best possible SQ, where is the joke in that?

My boot is just full of paperwork for work :-( So I don't own a sub.

I don't like golf, but that may just be my ignorance of not understanding it, never played but have tried to hit the ball off of a tee, but unfortunately my hand eye coordination (or lack of) let's me down lol .

Each to their own though as someGolf players probably don't like going to wet muddy fields and looking at cars ;-)

I like Golf' date=' just played for fun, found it very frustrating.

Only got a 10" sub but it sounds quality and i've got a practical boot ;-)

[img']http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/VR6_ABSY/DSCF2011.jpg

Thats a neat set up Absy, looks good and you keep a practical boot space. I never saw the need to fill the boot with subs and amps, some people fill the back seats with subs too .... as they say NO NEED.

My boot is just full of paperwork for work :-( So I don't own a sub.

I don't like golf' date=' but that may just be my ignorance of not understanding it, never played but have tried to hit the ball off of a tee, but unfortunately my hand eye coordination (or lack of) let's me down lol .

Each to their own though as someGolf players probably don't like going to wet muddy fields and looking at cars ;-)

[/quote']

I bet your hand to eye coordination ain't that bad Donna (tongue in check) ;) :-p 8-)

As I said I dont like golf, probally as my dad always played golf when I was a kid, his golf mates would come round our house and all of them were just like my dad a bunch of WAKNERS ...LOL :)

I like Golf' date=' just played for fun, found it very frustrating.

Only got a 10" sub but it sounds quality and i've got a practical boot ;-)

[img']http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/VR6_ABSY/DSCF2011.jpg

Thats a neat set up Absy, looks good and you keep a practical boot space. I never saw the need to fill the boot with subs and amps, some people fill the back seats with subs too .... as they say NO NEED.

Surprising what some MDF and Leatherette can cover up :-d

nothing wrong with cricket apart from we r goin through a bad time as a nation as for the sub personally i dont fink u need em if u have the bose setup in ur mark 4 or audi but some good componet speakers in your doors do just a gooda job all depends on what music u like as rock sounds shit through a sub!