Anyone fitted 16" BBS RX (Mk 3 Gti Anniversary style) wheels?

Got myself a set of these, albeit in Mk4 form, so only 6.5" wide instead of 7". Need to know what's the biggest size of spacers I can get away with to clear the calipers but not rub. Offset is 35 and car is lowered 35mm. *-)

The standard rims are 15". Mine are 16" and are also 6.5" Mk4 rims, not 7" Mk3 rims. 10mm spacers are about £30 a pair cheaper than 15/20mm spacers. I'd rather not splash out more if I don't need to...

i've also a set of the BBS 15" wheels, they catch on my calipers without the 10mm cheapo spacers.

i doubt i'd ever use any of the bbs as i'm sticking with borbets, BBS rims are too much effort to clean :-p

The standard rims are 15". Mine are 16" and are also 6.5" Mk4 rims' date=' not 7" Mk3 rims. 10mm spacers are about £30 a pair cheaper than 15/20mm spacers. I'd rather not splash out more if I don't need to...

[/quote']

Yep the BBS Anni rims are 16 x 7 ;) and i think the ET is 43.

They shouldn't catch at all really unless* your running the 280mm brakes as i have known the carries to cause no end of problems where as the 288mm have no issues. I ran 30mm (each side) spacers at the rear but you'll deff need to get the arches rolled. At the front i ran 20mm (each side) here are the pictures

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

Thanks fellas. I'm going to get the car up on axle stands tomorrow night and have another go at fitting the wheels. Whether I need spacers or not I think I'm going to get some to widen the stance a bit.

The wheels are the same as http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?232129.0, my car is even the same colour and 3dr like these.