Corrado or Golf... what's better!

Well I've had the Corrado 5 days now, takes a few hundred miles and a damn good polish before you get to know a car I always think. So far I've found the Corrado lump considerably more powerful than the Golf, much more torquey haven't been up the rev band much as I don't seem to need to. Find the handling much better, it really does feel like its on rails, the steering seems to be more weighty than the golf which I always thought was too light. Finding visibility a problem, the mirrors are awful and the high waisted doors obscure a lot, having a nightmare parking it after the golf but will prob get used to it. The 'in it' rather than 'on it' seating position is really nice, find the seats brilliant too. There is a big difference in the quality of plastics used on the inside, it really feels and sounds a lot more squeaky and creaky than the golf, but will gradually sort those noises out. Its a lot more bearable because the stock suspension gives a much better ride than my koni/eibached golf. Overall pretty happy....still love the looks, it really does turn heads...oh and the spoiler......big grin every time that pops up.