Picked up a VR6 at the weekend, and it seems to have a problem with the steering. Didn't notice it at first which is a bit of a pain, only really on the way home after handing over a big pile of my hard earnts!

Anyway, it turns left considerably easier that it does right! Checked tyre pressures hoping it might be something daft but it made no odds. Steering rack do we think?

Thanks in advance, and I hope you're not offended by my first post being a plea for help!

This is actaully my second VR6, had a highline a few years back. I'd forgotten just how good they are. And just how smooth that 2.8 is! Nice.

Welcome mate.. lol i joined in the same way asking questions and ended up getting stuck hear lol. Sure noone will mind.

It could just be a case of tracking and camber or even the camber of the road.. Atho ive hurd alot of people complane about it without anythink been wrong (my last one did it) To check your strearing rack get both front wheels off the floor and work it full lock to lock.. If you feel it go tight then that could be your problem