Scottish Vr6 Owners ?

last time i was there the service was £190 and i just got quoted £70.50 for the wheel alignment.

I asked about a set of engine mounts and a gear box mount all vibritechnics and was quoted £420 unfitted and £35 to fit. I ended up going to stelth and got them delivered to my door next day for £313

I got a Corrado Club discount on the wheel alignement and it was a very basic service as I do a lot of the work on my car myself, I really just paid for an oil and filter change and a stamp.

Plugs for the vr aint cheap, I never had them changed due to the extra labour cost with the schrick.

Ill agree though, that price on engine mounts sounds a bit steep.

i was going to use them for alot of work but now i am going to do the basics my self with a friend in his garage and get the engine rebuild/chip elsewhere,

just got my exhaust custom made in prestwick and it was cheaper than a ready made one that they were offering, and now its de-catted to. I highly recomend RMS Engineering in Prestwick, cheers 28v6r for putting me in touch

Hi Joe , yep thats my car. Its in for a service and the rear caliper stuck on, pain in the a*se as the calipers and brakes are all painted red. I ve used Star for all the work on the car and find Brian is very helpful and can't complain about their service