Short throw gearstick

Does anybody have a short throw gearstick, and do you rate it as worth while fitment.

I think the gearchange throw is too long as standard, so will probally go for a short shirf.

I've seen 2 types, 1 is a new gearstick and the other is some part you change inline from stick to the gearbox.

Try b and m "i think" short shifter kits heard good things about them

I'd seen the B & M of ebay among others, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130095988423&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

Do many people do this ? doesn't seem like it, and I find that suprising as the throw is probally longer than anything I've ever owned bar a Transit.

It's raining so we all can't be bothered....

There is the B&M and If I recall there is a kit made by either the Phirm or Stealth. I forget which.

From posts on here every one seems very happy with the mod. I think it is more down to your own comfort zone.

The Phirm/Stealth one is a modification so they fit it for I think the £250 mark but I could be way off there. Where as the B&M is a replacement fit it yourself kit.

I'm sure the boys will perk up the nearer to the bank holiday and answer in detail...