Help please, CV JOINT... how do u get it out

There should be 3 bolts in a triangular formation that hold the balljoint to the wishbone. Using a scriber, or something similarly sharp, scribe a line on the balljoint where it protrudes from the wishbone, this will ensure that it's the correct distance in when refitting. Good luck.

Can you adjust castor off that ball joint plate? Or is there anyway of setting it up if you didn't scribe it..

Reason i ask is im doing the front half of my 5 stud convertion and its already in bits... Im getting my tracking and camber set up after im finished so aslong as i put them both in the same place (pushed in asfar as they can go) then i should be ok?? I don't need to set up the castor up??

turn the stearing wheel to make the track rod come out giving you more room.. If left side then full lock right. right side fully lock left.. and stop been a pussy and pull it :)

While your there try not to damage any off the rubbers on the ball joint or gater ect. Also have you got both wheels off the grown or just the one side jacked up.

If you only got the one side up the anit roll bar will be pushing the wishbone up and will make it harder to pull it out. Good luck

There isn't a special way to take it out. Unless mine and all the other mk3s ive worked on are different to everyone else's

You just tap it off the end......simple as that. Hold drive shaft and tap CV joint. There is a circlip but its 3" inside the CV joint.

It isn't the type which you use cir clip plyers to spread. theres no hole on it. More of a big spring loaded c clip

So just to tap it off...............