Worst mod to be added to a VR6

I cant believe no body has hit on the real worst addition to any car' date=' not just a VR6!!!!

Adding one of these will lose you all your streed cred instantly, increase running costs, decrease lifespan of tyres and suspension components, cause problems in tight carparking spaces and people will laugh at you constantly as your car splutters off down the road all lop sided!

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

[img']http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/mcdonalds.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA HA ! !!!! that had me choking i laughed so hard! why is it they only seem to want to squeeze into li'l super mini's?? 30st woman in a bleedin cinquecento (sp?)

What about those nasty NASTY Playboy logos.... now they should be banned by law

No you cant ban those, they are indication for us males out there that the owner of the vehicle in question is a guaranteed ride!!! Ok you might leave with an alphabet range of diseases but at least it only cost you an Argos sovereign ring! ;)

No you cant ban those' date=' they are indication for us males out there that the owner of the vehicle in question is a guaranteed ride!!! Ok you might leave with an alphabet range of diseases but at least it only cost you an Argos sovereign ring! ;)

[/quote']

HAHA, quality :-d

And I agree about the windscreen strips with the car name written on it...you wouldn't tatoo your name to your forehead....so why put your car through it??