supercharger problem please help

if you get a catch can and fit it in line on the breather-charger pipe, like on the VF setups that will sort it it sounds like, the catch can will need emptying every now and then though but thats nothing.

I asked about if the breather was needed when I go my VF setup from NS Racing and Raj told me without it you will get less oil in the system, so the catch can is the ideal solution as it sort of regulates what goes down that pipe back to the charger

i,ve a new problem now, i read on vortex that you can do away with the idle valve and just turn the tickover up with the screw on the throttle body ,well i did that and its now ideling nice but it won,t go very well so when i got it home and pulled the maf it was caked in oil again! this time it looks like charger oil , i think i may have overfilled the resovoir but could it be a seal thats gone? theres no play in the impeller shaft, anyway i,ve spent all night moving the maf before the charger, i,ve just got the maf plug to extend and hopefully that will be it

right guys some advice please, i,ve moved my maf , ditched the isv and cleaned the maf again, its running sweet now almost no noticable stuttering pulls well and the boost gauge says its boosting to the proper 6psi, my only concern is off throttle the gauge goes to 30hg is this ok or can i do something to relieve this pressure also could the fact that my charger was soaking the maf with oil be due to the fact i put too much in it like i said previously there seems to be zero movement on the impeller shaft, i,m new to superchargers so i,m a bit worried so any advice is appreciated thanks